Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Bamboobies June Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Bamboobies Black Friday Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") begins on 11/1/22 at 6:00AM CDT and ends on 11/22/22 at 11:59PM CDT (the "Promotion Period").
The sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Apothecary Products, LLC, maker of Bamboobies ("Sponsor"). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States of America who are the age of majority in their state of residence or older at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Three (3) winners will receive a $100 Bamboobies.com gift card ($100 value).
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by a winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED "AS IS" AND SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE APPEARANCE, SAFETY OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED. Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
The prizes will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within the United States of America. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period by (i) completing the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://bamboobies.com/pages/thankyou , (ii) sharing a photo on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter and using the hashtag #BAMBFCM22 and compete the entry form, The entry must fulfil all requirements of the Sweepstakes, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Sweepstakes may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Sweepstakes, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
Automated or robotic entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes. Entries become property of Sponsor and by participating, Entrant agrees and acknowledges that any submissions are the original work of the Entrant, do not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and, grants, except where legally prohibited, permission to Sponsor and those acting under its authority the right to use such information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes without additional compensation, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without notice, review or approval.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Sponsor or its designated representatives will conduct a random drawing for the winners of the Prizes at or around 10 a.m. CT on 7/6/22 from all eligible entries received through the date of such drawing. The decisions of Sponsor or its designated representatives are final and binding. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the entry information or by a message on the social media platform the winner used to enter the Sweepstakes approximately on 11/24/22 after the random drawings. The potential winner must accept a prize by email or direct social media message as directed by Sponsor within 10 business days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email or social media account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email or social media account.
If a winner notification is not responded to or returned as undeliverable or a winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected by Sponsor from all remaining eligible entries timely received. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a publicity release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor. By accepting a prize, winner acknowledges he or she is in compliance with these Official Rules.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of the Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
Entrants agree that Sponsor, Meta, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Pinterest, Inc. and each of their parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") are released, will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by participants against any liability (a) for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to person(s), including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activities (including any travel related thereto), (b) resulting from claims by third parties relating to the posting of their likeness by an Entrant, (c) resulting from claims that Entrant’s entry violates or otherwise infringes the rights of a third party, or (d) an Entrant’s failure to comply with these Official Rules.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, a global pandemic, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. The Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION: These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by U.S. law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of an Entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings shall take place in the State of Minnesota in Hennepin County.
10. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the winner list or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Apothecary Products, LLC. ATTN: Social Media Team RE: Bamboobies Black Friday Giveaway at 11750 12th Ave S, Burnsville, MN 55337. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than 12/31/22 after the Promotion Period has ended.
11. SPONSOR: Apothecary Products, LLC. cc: Bamboobies Black Friday Giveaway at 11750 12th Ave S, Burnsville, MN 55337 – email@example.com
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Meta, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Meta, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. Instagram is a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc. (Meta). Facebook is a registered trademark of Facebook, Inc (Meta). Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc. Pinterest is a registered trademark of Pinterest, Inc.