As soon as you see that positive pregnancy test, you know your body is going to change. It's hard to predict exactly how much and that makes it hard to purchase items like nursing bras. We’re here to help make that purchasing decision a little easier with some simple tips.
- Your current bras may start to feel uncomfortable around 12 weeks. At this point measure yourself. Do not assume your current bra size is the same as the nursing bra size you’ll need. If you're pregnant and your rib cage is still growing, size up. If you are postpartum, it’s also important to measure yourself before purchasing a bra.
- Breastfeeding can cause your bust to fluctuate, so select a bra that has a variety of size options built-in - i.e. a band extender, adjustable straps, and removable pads.
- Read the size chart carefully and think about where you are in your pregnancy or postpartum recovery.
- Most nursing bras are made a little large since moms tend to be a little larger than they were pre-pregnancy - the cups and the band are usually generously sized.
- Comfort is ideal, so make sure the bra you choose is made of soft fabric that stretches but does not stretch out. The fabric should also be breathable. Skip the underwire for added comfort.
- Look for well-fitted bras that will hold nursing pads tightly in place to catch any leaks when breastfeeding.
The Bamboobies yoga nursing bra and the super strappy bra are designed to keep new moms comfortable, fashionable, and feeling great throughout the day. You can rock your yoga class or just feel good lounging at home! This bra is so comfortable, we hear a lot of moms-to-be and new moms sleep in them for light support throughout the night.
They're made with super-soft fabric made from renewable bamboo. They features nursing clasps and drop-down cups for easy access breastfeeding. The breathable, seamless design stretches to fit mom’s changing body, while still offering wire-free light support. They also boast an adjustable and stylish keyhole back with hook-and-eye closure. The bra comes with a free bra extender to customize the band width for optimal fit and make them wearable for bump, breastfeeding, and beyond.
See what real moms have to say about sizing
Be T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Finally! (yoga nursing bra)
"I have very large breasts and wear a size 14. I struggled to find a comfortable nursing bra and one that supported me. My breasts would always spill over or look like a uniboob but somehow they support my G cup breasts in an XL with no problem."
Titilola A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Quality product (super strappy bra)
"Love it! Highly recommend. I think I have bought different brands of bras for my maternity period and this is my favorite, especially for large bosom women."
Andrea V. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ LOVE!!!!!
(yoga nursing bra)
"This bra is so unbelievably comfortable. It doesn’t surprise me though because ALL of their products are super comfortable. The material is so soft and breathable. I’m a 40D and a Large fit me perfectly. I will definitely continue to purchase their items."
Hannah E. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best bra for bigger boobs (super strappy bra)
"This is the only nursing bra that holds up my DD’s and feels very comfortable! Going to get a pink one too!!"
Kalley ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Affordable and comfy!
(yoga nursing bra)
"I’m so glad I found these bras! They are super soft and comfy, and so affordable! I’ve been putting off buying more nursing bras because of the price, but then I found these and knew I should try them. I measure a 36D right now, so I was skeptical that a small would fit, but it’s perfect!"
Emily T. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ LOVE it! (super strappy bra)
"32 weeks pregnant. My boobs went from a C to a DD... boooo!! This is literally the comfiest bra I’ve ever worn in my entire life. It holds them down, supports them, and it’s so soft. Plus easy access for when I do start breastfeeding. I got a medium and it fits perfectly. Currently at a 34DD, 165 pounds. Usually a 32C, 142 pounds. The support is unreal. Don’t waste money buying other nursing bras... this is so worth it. The straps are also adjustable like on most bras so it can be adjusted to how high up it is. Read Less"
Marissa P. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Best Bra Ever!!
(yoga nursing bra)
"This is the most softest, comfiest “sports” bra I have ever owned! The size guide is spot on! Even now that I’m done nursing, I still wear it because it’s so extremely comfy!!"
Find your nursing bra size below
Click here to shop Yoga Nursing Bras!